KFC Twenty20 Big Bash
XXXX GOLD BULLS versus:
TASMANIAN TIGERS (Friday 7 January 2011)
NSW BLUES (Saturday 15 January 2011) POSTPONED TO MONDAY 24 JANUARY
*Please note: Tickets dated 15 January will be valid on 24 January. Refunds can also be claimed for those patrons unable to attend the rescheduled fixture on 24 January.
* Note 2: This game will start at 7.30pm, not the usual starting time of 7pm.
WA WARRIORS (Tuesday 25 January 2011)
At the Gabba
Single Game Ticket Prices
$10 Children/Full Pensioners
$45 Family (2 adults, 2 children)
Adult Child / Conc / Family $ 32 $ 16 $ 24 N/A Child / Pensioner $ 45 $ 21 $ 21 N/A
KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Gabba 2-Pack Bulls v Tas Tigers (7 January 2011) &/or Bulls v NSW Blues (24 January 2011) &/or Bulls v WA Warriors (25 January 2011) (Save 15% compared to buying matches individually)
KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Gabba 3-Pack (Save 25% compared to buying matches individually) Adult
Conc / Part Pens
Family General Admission
Child / Pensioner
How to Buy Tickets
- Call Ticketmaster on 1300 136 122
- Go to the Ticketmaster website
- Visit a Ticketmaster outlet
For a list of local Ticketmaster outlets, please click here.
Ticket buyers are strongly encouraged to -
- purchase and collect tickets prior to arriving at the ground (pick-up from Ticketmaster outlets) to take advantage of the free public transport and ensure a quick entry on the day.
- Take advantage of "Ticketfast" - buy tickets via a home or work computer and print them straight out.
- Arrive early
To avoid queues and delays, patrons are strongly advised NOT TO BUY TICKETS AT THE GATE.
A handling fee of $5.84 (inclusive of GST) applies to tickets sold via the phone, internet, mail and fax. This fee applies per transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased ie a patron can buy one ticket or four - the transaction fee will still be $5.84.
At Match Ticket Sales
Tickets will be available from Gates 2 & 9 (Stanley St) and Gate 4 (Vulture St).
Pre-paid tickets can be collected from any ticket office window from 5pm.Ground Access
All gates will be open for the match.
Gates 2 and 9 are located in Stanley St, Gate 4 is in Vulture St.
Gates Opening Times
Gates will open at 5.30pm except on 7 January when Gate 4 in Vulture Street will open at 3pm for the Konica Minolta Queensland Fire women's Twenty20 game against Victoria, and on 24 January when gates open at 6pm).
Hours of Play
24 January v Blues
First Innings: 7.30 - 8.50pm
Second Innings: 9.05 - 10.25pm
25 January v Warriors
First Innings: 7 - 8.20pm
Second Innings: 8.35 - 9.55pm
General Venue Information
- Bag searches will take place at the gates, so you will need to queue if you bring a bag. Cloaking will be available near the main entrance gates. Look out for express entry gates if you re not carrying a bag.
- Only light and mid-strength beer will be sold inside the stadium. Spirits are not available in the public areas. Only four (4) alcoholic drinks may be purchased at once.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated. Intoxicated persons will be refused entry. And please don t drink excessively during the day - you may be asked to leave the ground.
- Please respect other patrons sitting around you and be responsible for your own actions. Throwing of any objects is strictly prohibited and behavior that disrupts the enjoyment of others won t be tolerated. Please be patient and use commonsense throughout the day.
- The Gabba is a non-smoking venue. There are designated smoking areas outside each gate.
- For any other queries, Queensland Cricket on 07 3292 3100, or on match day on 3435 2300.
What CAN be brought into the Ground
- Soft sided bags (six-pack size), open top fabric bags (such as green supermarket bags) or clear plastic bags
- Water and non-alcoholic beverages in plastic or cardboard packages which have not been previously opened
- Food, but not in packaging that could be used as a projectile ie pizza box
- Tea or coffee thermos (which will be checked)
- Binoculars and personal cameras
What CANNOT be brought into the Ground
- Alcohol (on-the-spot fines will apply)
- Glass bottles, cans and metal knives
- Camel-packs and hard eskies of any size
- Any item regarded as offensive or which could be used as a projectile or as litter
- Musical instruments including vuvezelas
- Cameras and recording equipment being used for commercial purposes
- Laser pointers
- Deliveries from external caterers
Public Transport and Parking Information
Free Public Transport
Your Ticketmaster ticket provides free travel to and from the Gabba for the match on the Brisbane Transport bus network and the QR Citytrain network (bounded by Nambour, Shorncliffe, Ferny Grove, Cleveland, Robina and Rosewood). Note - CityCats and ferries are not included.
Free Citytrain Services
Gold Coast, Cleveland and Beenleigh line passengers should disembark at South Bank rail station and board the free bus shuttle on Platform 2 at South Bank busway station.
Shorncliffe, Doomben, Caboolture, Ipswich, Nambour and Ferny Grove line passengers should disembark at Roma Street rail station (NOT Central Station) and board the free bus shuttle from outside the station in Roma Street.
Free City-Gabba-City Bus Shuttles
Free high frequency shuttle buses will leave from directly outside Roma Street rail station at bus stop 125, picking up at Adelaide Street opposite City Hall (Stop Number 42A), then all busway stations to the Gabba setting down in Stanley Street outside The Gabba Gates 1 & 2.
These services will operate between 5pm and 7pm.
For one hour immediately the match, free bus shuttles will leave Stanley Street, between Wellington Road and Ipswich Road, (opposite Gate 2 and 9), returning to the city (including South Bank and Roma Street rail stations).
Free Suburban Bus Services
Ticketmaster ticket will also permit you to travel for free on high frequency bus shuttle services from Eight Mile Plains, Garden City, Carindale and Chermside. These shuttles will operate at a minimum every 15 minutes from 5pm to 7pm.
For one hour immediately after all matches, free bus shuttles will depart as follows -
Eight Mile Plains / Garden City - departs from Platform 1 at the Woolloongabba Busway Station
Carindale - departs from Platform 2 at the Woolloongabba Busway Station
Chermside - departs from Main Street temporary stop approaching Vulture Street ie the same location at which you arrived.
TransLink's events calender has full details on getting to and from The Gabba, including the operation and diversion of scheduled services, on event days. Visit www.translink.com.au or call TransLink on 13 12 30.
Other Passenger Transport Services
Limousines and pre-booked taxis will only pick up and set down on:
- Linton Street (northern kerb) between Main Street and Duke Street,
- Gibbon Street (western kerb).
A Taxi Rank will operate on Wellington Road between Stanley Street and Vulture Street.
A General Passenger Set-down and Pick-up Zone will operate on Linton Street between Wellington Road and Duke Street for five-minute passenger unloading and loading. A set-down and pick-up zone for people with disabilities will operate on Duke Street (western kerb).
On match days, parking restrictions apply in the Gabba Traffic Area. On-street parking is restricted to 15 minutes only unless otherwise signed. On-the-spot fines will be issued to offending motorists and vehicles will be towed from designated TOW AWAY zones.
Road closures and traffic diversions will be in operation - please observe signs and police direction.
For the KFC Twenty20 matches, a patron would be eligible for a full refund if less than 15 overs were played and there was no result in the match.
For the KFC Twenty20 "Two Pack" and "Three Pack", a patron would be eligible for a full refund for a given match if less than 15 overs was played and there was no result in that match. The refund would be the value printed on the ticket.
All refunds will be subject to an administration fee of $2.50 per ticket.